The Satiu logo

The logo of Satiu was created taking into account the four parts that are the purpose of this website: patients, professionals, centers and suppliers of health products and services.

In addition to the basic full color logo, white, blue and dark gray versions have been prepared for use in backgrounds where the main logo is not suitable.

Download all Satiu logos in ZIP

The Satiu logo
The Satiu logo
The Satiu logo
The Satiu logo

The Satiu colors

The background color is usually white, however the basic color of Satiu is Satiu Blue, which is commonly used for titles, icons, buttons and any section that should draw attention. The secondary color is the Green Satiu. As tertiary color is choose Gray. Satiu uses other colors in its logo, to highlight the icons and in the infographics, whose main examples are the other four remaining colors: pink, yellow, red and orange.

White

HEX: #FFFFFF
RGB: 255/255/255
CMYK: 0/0/0/0

Blue

HEX: #009BD5
RGB: 0/155/213
CMYK: 95/17/12/0

Green

HEX: #33CC33
RGB: 51/204/51
CMYK: 91/0/100/0

Gray

HEX: #999999
RGB: 153/153/153
CMYK: 0/0/0/51

Pink

HEX: #FF3399
RGB: 255/51/153
CMYK: 0/92/5/0

Yellow

HEX: #FFCC00
RGB: 255/204/0
CMYK: 0/27/94/0

Red

HEX: #FF0000
RGB: 255/0/0
CMYK: 0/96/81/0

Orange

HEX: #FF6600
RGB: 255/102/0
CMYK: 0/80/87/0

The spaces

The Satiu logo should be centered and occupy 75% of the area leaving the remaining 25% as margin, 12.5% on each side. Any of the logos used must follow this specification.

The images

In almost all its pages Satiu has images related to the section. These images have been legally acquired and we have the rights of use. Please do not copy these images for any use without our prior written permission.

The Satiu logo
Images from Satiu
Images from Satiu
Images from Satiu
Images from Satiu

The typography

Basic, but not exclusively, use one (1) typography in the pages of Satiu. This is the Open Sans. It is used mainly for texts, either in its regular form or bold. This source is the same that are used both in the website and in the contents that are distributed such as infographics, flyers, posters, advertising material, etc.

Open Sans

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n ñ o p q r s t u v w x y z

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) +

Other uses of the Satiu brand

Screenshots

Screenshots can be obtained and used for educational purposes, presentations, etc. But do not put images or text that confuses or changes the meaning of what is actually seen on the screen. The annotations or references can be placed to the sides. You can download a set of screenshots that we have prepared to explain the site.

Download the Screenshots Pack

The use of Satiu logos, colors or images

Our logos are available to the press, students, and members of the community. They can be included in cards or advertising material while the one who does it, effectively is a registered user. Otherwise, please do not use it without our prior written permission.

Whenever the logo or graphic material belonging to Satiu is used, the following legend must be included: “Satiu and the Satiu logo are trademarks of Hlusick.”

Download the Press Kit